Wash Before Wearing
- Cold or warm machine wash on a gentle cycle with similar coloured garments, and items of clothing, I.E. other business or dress shirts.
- Use approved detergents only and a reduced or normal spin cycle.
- To reduce ironing and minimise fading remove from the washing machine asap and hang inside on a shirt hanger to dry.
DO NOT bleach or tumble dry
- Warm iron, for best results a good steam iron will suffice or iron when shirt is still slightly damp. Apply a light mist of water using a spray bottle if you’re finding ironing hard.
- Hang shirts on a hanger around 1cm thick to avoid damaging the shirt and causing bumps on the shoulders when drying.
- Never apply detergents directly onto clothing, always use dispenser on machines where available or dissolve detergent in water before adding to the wash.
- Do not wear the same garment two days in a row. After wearing, all items of clothing should be given a day’s rest or washed for the fabric weave to return to its normal structure, this will prolong the life and appearance of the garment.
- Do not iron embroidery or printing on any garment as it will cause the logo to deteriorate. If ironing is required always cover the logo with a 100% cotton cloth, a pillow case is normally a good option.